This edition of what to wear is an extra special one for my mommies-to-be!
I know we can go from feeling voluptuous and majestical to feeling just plain round and dowdy – and sometimes that’s within minutes – so to help you focus on finding what you wear best, here are a few tips:
1. You want the clothing to fit. Don’t be tempted to hide or cover in bulk. Flaunt the bump!
2. Ruching and stretch fabrics are your best friend. You can often find these on regular items that will work for most, if not all, of your pregnancy.
3. Get creative! There’s a good chance that between borrowing from friends, buying just a few basic maternity items and working with your non-pregnant clothes, you can complete a wardrobe that you feel good in!
4. Think color and texture! Don’t be tempted to hide in all over black, it can do the opposite of what you wish by hiding your shape.
5. Accessorize! Cute belts draw the eye to the belly and help to create a waistline and statement necklaces bring the focus up to a glowing face!
And just in case you needed a little bit MORE inspiration, here are some of my beautiful clients who hit a home run with their styling!